Jump-start your career in taking care of others by enrolling in this Certified Nursing Assistant training program. You’ll learn all the core competencies needed for successful practice and the licensure exam. This is a blend of classroom, lab, online and clinical instruction. And it’s completely free for you.*
The training includes:
- Textbook and workbook
- State licensing and test fees
- Blood pressure cuff
- Support services, tutoring, counseling, etc.
In-person coursework and tests will be held at:
Westerly Education Center Annex
116 High Street, Westerly, RI
- Tuesdays in person, 8 am-12 pm or 11 am-3 pm
- Wednesdays online, 9 am to 12 pm
- Thursdays online, 9 am to 12 pm
The final week of class will be held at a clinical facility in Westerly.
To learn more details, ask questions, or register, contact: CNAtrainingProgram@ccri.edu and write “Westerly” in the subject line
*proof of eligibility required.