Comprehensive Training includes:
- Manual and computerized accounting procedures including extensive training in QuickBooks and Excel accounting programs
- Business writing and communications skills
- NorthStar computer literacy certification
- Microsoft Office
- Work readiness skills including: business etiquette, cover letters, resumes, job search techniques, interviews, job placement and reference assistance
- 120-hour internship provides real world experience and preparation to enter the workforce
Individual job coaching
- Case management support
Earn free college CEUs
All course materials provided
This training program includes an internship and ongoing classroom training from January 9 to February 16, 2024, and meeting on Tuesdays.
In total, the course Includes 220 hours of classroom training and 120-hour minimum internship.